Monday, February 1, 2010

I Heart Faces-"My Story in Photos:Places I Love"

My husband and I were lucky enough to travel to some really special places. Picking one of the most romantic spots we've been to is hard to do, so here's my top four...
Ahhh...Fiji. What a beautiful and peaceful place. It did take us about four days by plane to get there, but it was worth the long trip. It was honeymoon to never forget.

On a trip to Venice, a very magical place.

This was taken in Germany on the grounds of a castle we visited, beautiful gardens everywhere.

Positano. This is where my heart is. I dream of going back one day.



Check out more photos of places people love at:

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
5 Comments

5 Responses to “I Heart Faces-"My Story in Photos:Places I Love"”

Farmgirl said...

Awesome pictures!

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful pictures! Wow, it took you four days by plane to get to Fiji?!

I think I have a similar one of the garden in Germany... We visited quite a few castles when we were there, but I can't remember where this one is from. :)

Annie Novak said...

Thanks! @Buckeroomama-yes, about four days for us to get to Fiji. Our Honeymoon started out as a nightmare...canceled flights, missed flights, stuck in LA, countless hours in the Fiji airport....once we got finally got there, it was worth it though.

Katy said...

Beautiful places you have been!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos - some great places that you have visited.